Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WTF?

So, if I were to ask you what you thought the letters NGR meant what would you say? Had this article not been pointed out to me, I would have thought it was an abbreviation of the Country Niger, or even worse, absolutely nothing. Abbreviations can mean anything our imaginations want them to mean.

I guess we can say goodbye to WTF (as South Carolina just did) MLF, GFD, FTW (5th definition), BLK, WHT, RED, YLW, etc. See, even I can make some normal letters to mean something wrong.

At least people support causes of such great importance. Especially these people

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I just heard about this for the first time last week (I'm a little slow getting the news at times). How ridiculous can people get??! Then again, I tend NOT to be PC the majority of the time.